Entity Framework is actively developed by the Entity Framework team which is assigned to the Microsoft Open Tech Hub and in collaboration with a community of open source developers. Together we are dedicated to creating the best possible data access experience for .NET developers.
The Entity Framework version 6 Release Candidate is now available to developers for immediate download. The open source object-relational mapper is designed to enable .NET developers to work with relational data using domain-specific objects. Entity Framework allows programmers to create a model by writing code or using boxes and lines in the EF Designer. Both of these approaches can be used to target an existing database or create a new database.
There are The Top features of Entity Framework 6 :
- Connection Resiliency - enables automatic recovery from transient connection failures.
- Async Query and Save - dds support for the task-based asynchronous patterns that were introduced in .NET 4.5. With .NET 4.5 Microsoft introduced async and await keywords but in EF 5 Microsoft didn't have time to add support for async query and save but now with EF6 it is supported.
- Code-Based Configuration - gives you the option of performing configuration - that was traditionally performed in a config file - in code.
- Dependency Resolution - introduces support for the Service Locator pattern and we’ve factored out some pieces of functionality that can be replaced with custom implementations.
- Interception/SQL logging - provides low-level building blocks for interception of EF operations with simple SQL logging built on top.
- Testability improvements - make it easier to create test doubles for DbContext and DbSet.
- Features that come for free - These are capabilities that are part of the core. You don’t even have to know they’re there to benefit from them, much less learn any new coding. This group includes features such as performance gains brought by a rewritten view-generation engine and query compilation modifications, stability granted by the ability of DbContext to use an already open connection, and a changed database setting for SQL Server databases created by Entity Framework.
- DbContext can now be created with a DbConnection that is already opened - which enables scenarios where it would be helpful if the connection could be open when creating the context (such as sharing a connection between components where you can not guarantee the state of the connection).
Top Reasons To Choose Entity Framework 6 Hosting
- Fast and Secure Server - Our powerfull servers are especially optimized and ensure the best Entity Framework 6 performance. We have best data centers on three continent, unique account isolation for security, and 24/7 proactive uptime monitoring.
- Best and Friendly Support - Our support team is extremely fast and can help you with setting up and using Entity Framework 6 on your account. Our customer support will help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
- Dedicated Application Pool - With us, your site will be hosted using isolated application pool in order to meet maximum security standard and reliability.
- Uptime & Support Guarantees - We are so confident in our hosting services we will not only provide you with a 30 days money back guarantee, but also we give you a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- World Class Control Panel - We use World Class Plesk Control Panel that support one-click installation.
So, you'll get the best, cheap and reliable Entity Framework 6 hosting with us. Why wait longer?