October 24, 2013 10:25 by Ben
Here i am describing how to use the Ajax Control Toolkit in our webpage.
1. Download from Ajax Ajax Control Toolkit site.
2. Extract the downloaded zip file.
3. Add Ajax refrence to you project through the menu bar click on the website and select add reffrence.
4. Go to the Browse tab and select the Ajax dll file and click ok.
5. Now open your webpage and add script manager roomates is present on you in the category of the toolbox and ajax extension.
6. After that open the Ajax Control Toolkit your category and add any webpage with Ajax control, and set its properties ajax control.
The extender DragPanel Easily Allows users to add "draggability" to their controls. The DragPanel targets any ASP.NET Panel and takes an additional parameter that signifies the control to use as the "drag handle". Once initialized, the user can freely drag the panel around the web page using the drag handle.
First add or open a new WebForm to this project and name it DragPanel.aspx
Next we will add a ToolScriptManager.
Now we can drag a PanelControl to the webform, we added some CSS styling to it, we kept it fairly simple, and we also added some text inside the panel. Here is copy -paste this code on your workspace :
And now you can compile the program and see the result. Literally this DragPanel Control Extender is so easy to use that you will be tempted to use it all the time with all the panels. We hope you understood the AJAX Tutorial posted Today.